The RK 48 Series keeps textiles rolling smoothly and efficiently from the factory floor to the storeroom shelf!
Minimizing thread and fiber buildup is essential in textile applications. To that end, the RK 48 series caster is specifically designed to offer reliable performance for textile applications. Compared to conventional casters, the RK 48 eliminates 50% of thread buildup. We have also designed this caster to use the Freedom 48 Series’ completely maintenance-free raceway, meaning the RK 48 delivers ultra-quiet, precise, and maintenance-free operation, all with ease of movement. With a capacity of up to 500 pounds, the half-inch diameter bolt and zinc plated finish ensure that each caster is capable of delivering the performance your textile operations require.
Rol Kleen 48 Series Benefits
Because of the unique needs of the textile industry, RWM manufactured the RK 48 specifically with these needs in mind. This cutting-edge caster delivers many benefits that you can take advantage of for your textile applications. Some of these benefits include:
- Significant noise reduction
- Ease of movement
- Forged legs provide significant strength and facilitate easier cleaning
- Maintenance-free raceway
- Zinc plated finish protects against corrosion
- More than 50% reduction of thread and fiber buildup
Rol Kleen Features
The RK Series Casters are designed to deliver reliable, efficient performance no matter how demanding the application. Each caster features the following elements that make it a prime choice for textile production and distribution.
- Cold-formed top plate, yoke, and button
- Heat treated to prevent brinelling
- Hardened load and thrust bearings
- Precision fit thread guard
- Your choice of the straight roller bearing or ball bearings
Trying Things on for Size
The RK 48 is available in a wide range of sizes. These include the following:
- 4-inch diameter, with wheel width of 1.5 inches
- 4-inch diameter, with wheel width of 2 inches
- 5-inch diameter, with wheel width of 2 inches
- 6-inch diameter, with wheel width of 1.5 inches
- 6-inch diameter, with wheel width of 2 inches
Of course, larger wheels mean greater height. Our RK 48 casters have an overall height of between 5 5/8 inches and 7.5 inches. This allows you to select the caster that is best suited for your carts and the required clearance within your facility.
Depending on the size and composition of the wheel, it’s possible to install a wheel with a carrying capacity of between 350 pounds to 500 pounds per wheel.
Choose RWM for Your Caster Needs
No one does wheels and casters better than RWM Casters! As an industry-leading provider of industrial casters, all of our products are engineered to outperform. In addition to our top-of-the-line products, we offer competitive prices with the shortest lead times in the industry. So, when you need a caster for your textile applications, go with the best! RWM’s RK 48 caster is sure to improve your process.
Contact RWM casters at (800) 634-7704 to learn more about the many advantages of choosing the RK 48 Series Casters for your company.