The supreme performance benefits offered by the kingpinless caster design are available in both a locking-plate design and a scaffold caster arrangement. Both casters offer significant improvements in shock load safety factor over conventional kingpin casters. Don’t trust your life or goods to inadequate casters—be sure you’re using the strongest total lock and scaffolding casters on the market!
RWM Casters’ new total lock design is centered around the versatile 65 Series caster. These rigs offer more shock, thrust, and towing load capacities to ensure safe and stable work environments. For instance, they are perfect for use in the aerospace production industry where foreign object debris from failed kingpin casters could spell disaster for work personnel or costly damaged components.
Do you need a caster that locks into place securely while offering incredible strength for your application? Call 800-634-7704 or contact RWM Casters online to learn more about the Total Locking 65 Series caster.
Benefits of the Total Locking 65 Series Caster
With its unique Kingpinless design, the Total Locking 65 Series caster is a stronger, more durable alternative to competing products. It offers the following benefits:
- Enhanced durability – The weak point in any swivel caster is the kingpin, and by eliminating it, the Kingpinless 65 Series caster offers impressive longevity, durability, and strength.
- High capacity – The Total Locking 65 Series offers impressive load-bearing capacity, with up to an 1800-lb rating per wheel. This makes it ideal for many commercial and industrial applications.
- Enhanced safety – With both swivel locks and brakes on each caster, the Total Locking 65 Series allows loads to be completely immobilized, increasing safety.
- Quiet operation – Available with rubber or urethane wheels, the Total Locking 65 Series caster offers smooth, quiet operation that is ideal for environments like hospitals or schools.
- Corrosion resistance – With its zinc-plating, this caster is corrosion-resistant and can be used in environments that contain moisture, salt, and chemicals.
Are you interested in the Total Locking 65 Series caster? Learn more about its benefits by calling 800-634-7704 or contacting us online.
Ideal Uses for the Total Locking Series 65 Caster
The locking swivel and brake of the Total Locking 65 Series caster make it a great choice for scaffolding, utility carts, food service carts, and more. It is ideal for use in the following applications:
- Food service
- Industrial facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Automotive shops
Does the Total Locking 65 Series caster sound like a match for your application? Contact us today or call 800-634-7704 to request a quote for the type and capacity you need.
|SCAFFOLD (LOCKING STEM) 65 SERIES|
|8″||2“||500||Rubber on Iron||10-1/8″||LS65-RIR-0820-S||LS65-RIB-0820-S-Q||2-1/4″||12|
|LOCKING PLATE 65 SERIES|
|8″||2“||500||Rubber on Iron||10-1/2″||LP65-RIR-0820-S||LP65-RIB-0820-S-Q||2-1/4″||13|
|8″||2“||750||Rubber on Aluminum EHT||10-1/2″||LP65-RAB-0820-S-EHT||2-1/4″||11|
|8″||2“||1,500||Urethane on Aluminum||10-1/2″||LP65-UAR-0820-S||LP65-UAB-0820-S-Q||2-1/4″||11|
|8″||2“||1,500||Urethane on Iron||10-1/2″||LP65-UIR-0820-S||LP65-UIB-0820-S-Q||2-1/4″||13|
Features of the Total-Locking 65 Series Caster
Building upon the stronger, Kingpinless design of the 65 Series caster, the Total Locking 65 Series caster adds both a swivel lock and brake to securely lock the caster into place, preventing your load from rolling or turning. The features of the Total-Locking 65 Series caster include:
- Kingpinless™ single ball bearing precision machined raceway
- Swivel section features 2-3/8” diameter raceway with 3/8” ball bearings
- Available in load plate or scaffold design
- 500- to 1800-lb load capacity per wheel
- Swivel and brake locks to prevent all movement when engaged
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated finish
- Available with rubber on iron, rubber on aluminum, or urethane wheels
- Non-marking wheels that prevent floor damage
- Resistance to shock and thrust damage
When you need a caster that locks into place securely while offering incredible strength, choose the Total Locking 65 Series. To learn more about its features and available styles, call 800-634-7704 or contact RWM Casters online.