RWM Casters’ Textile Industry Casters are designed to fight thread buildup, while also reducing caster maintenance. Our casters for textile manufacturing are designed to optimize your textile operation and support your most demanding applications.
Our jam-resistant casters are made with oversized spacers and thread guards, which help the casters resist string accumulation. This means that stretchy wool yarn, for example, won’t wrap around the caster, limiting mobility, making the cart hard to control, or stopping it suddenly.
The textile cart caster design also protects wheel bearings and allows for quick string removal—with no need to remove wheels. You can depend upon our high-quality caster products, proudly made in the USA!
Popular Textile Caster Applications
Our purpose-built textile cart casters work well for:
- Production equipment in textile plants
- Manually moved carts used for textile production
- Textile dye trucks
- Textile roving cans
- Sliver cans for carding, combing, and spinning
- Bundle carts and buggies
- Logistics turnover carts
- And many more textile applications
RWM Casters: Benefits for the Textiles Industry
Advantages like these are the reason textile companies rely on RWM Casters:
- Our textile industry casters are engineered for wear resistance and smooth rotation for all your cart-intensive textile applications.
- The choke-resistant casters are “tailor made” for common textile applications related to yarn spinning, knitting, and cut-and-sew operations.
- Textile casters are designed to be low maintenance. They’re dust- and corrosion-resistant, with no lubrication required and no cleaning chokes from wheels.
- The casters reduce wear and tear to costly sliver cans during the auto-doff process.
- Strong bearing capacity helps these durable, long-lasting casters support your heaviest loads.
- Our innovative textile casters make loads roll smoothly so that they are easy to maneuver over your production floor without marring it.
- The smooth motion of these well-designed, jam-resistant casters decreases employee fatigue and minimizes risk of injury. In addition, ease of cart movement and control increases productivity.
- The casters are chemical resistant and waterproof for long-lasting performance across diverse production environments.
Top Casters for Textile Manufacturing
RWM Casters offers industrial casters for textile applications with a selection of load capacities to choose from. As an experienced caster wheel supplier, we provide durable and reliable light-, medium-, and heavy-duty casters for textile carts and machinery.
We offer swivel plate and swivel stem casters made with wheels made from rubber, polyurethane, nylon, and cast iron to suit your specific needs. You can rely on our high-quality jam-resistant casters to support your heaviest loads and maneuver with ease! And you can count on our well-trained team for in-depth product knowledge and superior customer service.
Order our top-selling catalog casters for your textile factory or fabric manufacturing operation—or request customized casters to perfectly suit your application. Contact RWM Casters today!