RWM Casters’ Urethane on Aluminum Wheels roll easier and outlast rubber wheels. Our urethane treads are a high-quality liquid cast polyurethane chemically bonded to our aluminum cores. Aluminum cores do not rust, but they can corrode when exposed to certain cleaners and solvents (use MU solid urethane wheels as an alternative). Aluminum cores have an attractive, strong metallic look. We crown the wheels slightly to reduce the energy needed to turn the wheel when under a heavy load. All RWM urethane on aluminum wheels offer outstanding abrasion, oil, and chemical resistance. In addition, these wheels are non-marking and protect floors. Many have found these wheels provide excellent rollability and are versatile enough to use on a variety of floor surfaces. Our premium PTMEG urethane provides longer service life, better wear and tear characteristics, and rejects floor debris.
The Benefits of Our Urethane on Aluminum Wheels
Our urethane on aluminum wheels at RWM Casters offer the perfect blend of durability and strength. They are ideal for many purposes and they feature the following benefits:
- Quiet operation – With the shock-absorbing urethane tread, these aluminum caster wheels provide quiet operation, which is ideal for hospitals, schools, and similar enthronements.
- High load-bearing capacity – Compared to rubber wheels, these RWM UAR alternatives offer significantly higher load capacities, up to 1500 pounds per wheel.
- Safe for floors – The non-marking urethane does not scuff or stain floors.
- Non-slip – These urethane on aluminum wheels offer enough friction to avoid slipping, while still rolling easily.
- Safe for harsh environments – With their combination of urethane and aluminum, these wheels are safe for outdoor environments, as well as locations with harsh chemicals, corrosive substances, salts, and more.
Would you like to learn more about the advantages of choosing urethane on aluminum wheels? Call 800-634-7704 or contact our team today.
|Wheel Bearings||Choice of straight roller, or celcon|
|Temperature Range||-40°to +180°F|
|Hub Lengths||Can be lengthened or shortened to order|
|Hardness||92 Shore A Durometer|
Features of RWM Urethane on Aluminum Wheels
When you need a heavy-duty wheel that is quiet, easy to roll, and resistant to weather, our RWM urethane on aluminum wheels are ideal. Made from urethane than has been permanently bonded to solid aluminum wheels, they are extremely durable and suitable for numerous applications. Our RWM UAR wheel sports a wide range of features, including:
- Straight roller bearings for heavy loads or Celcon plastic bearings for corrosive environments
- Wide operating range of -40° to 180°F
- A hardness of 92
- Standard or custom hub lengths
- Non-marking wheels that protect floors
- Resistance to weather, corrosion, oils, and chemicals
- Crowned wheel for easy turning
- Low rolling resistance
- Low wear
- Long service life
- Safe for wash-down applications
- Can be used outdoors
- Optional grease fittings for longer bearing life
- Available in 3½- to 8-inch diameters
- 420- to 1500-lb capacity per wheel
To learn more about the features of our urethane on aluminum wheel, call 800-634-7704 or contact us online today.
This high-quality urethane on aluminum is a popular wheel for wash-down applications, and on carts that may be left and used outdoors.
Ideal Uses for Urethane on Aluminum Wheels
By combining urethane treads with solid aluminum wheels, we have created a strong, weather-resistant product that is ideal for nearly any use, including:
- Automotive shops
- Food service
- Material handling
- Manufacturing facilities
- Industrial facilities
From aluminum caster wheels to service cart wheels, these urethane on aluminum wheels are perfect for a wide range of applications. Contact us today or call 800-634-7704 to request a quote for the size and capacity you need.
|WS||Wheel Seals (RB)|