RWM has a Customer Service Representative Position Available!
General Duties and Requirements:
- Respond to customer telephone, email, or fax regarding the status of orders, product selection, placement of orders for standard products / services, complaints including returns, shortages and adjustments, and requests for literature.
- Be able to provide professional and courteous technical support by researching and resolving any customer inquiries that may arise.
- Work closely with other departments to satisfy customer needs and communicate any changes to those departments concerning delivery time and product quality.
- Exhibit the ability to identify problems and use problem solving skills independently or in conjunction with others
- Follow ISO guidelines for establishing and following all departmental procedures.
- Be self-motivated and detail oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Have an Associate degree or equivalent (College degree preferred).
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested in this Customer Service position at RWM please contact our Customer Service Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org