As a leading manufacturer of industrial wheels and casters, RWM Casters offers an extensive product line to meet your needs. If you need heavy-duty casters, durable wheels, or other parts and accessories, look no further. RWM provides only the highest quality of industrial products, and we are constantly innovating to stay ahead of changing industrial needs.
Contact us online or call us at 800-634-7704 to learn more about our product offerings.
RWM offers a wide range of casters that are designed to withstand any conceivable industrial application. They’re ideal for both medium-duty and heavy-duty jobs. We offer casters in a variety of sizes, shapes, and capacities, allowing them to hold anywhere from 300 lbs. to 40,000 lbs. Whatever you may need, RWM has the caster for you.
Our offerings include:
- Kingpinless casters – As one of RWM’s original inventions, these casters are the perfect option for any demanding or abusive applications. Our superior design allows Kingpinless casters to be stronger and have higher impact resistance than Kingpin casters.
- Kingpin casters – The central kingpin in these casters makes them a versatile choice appropriate for a variety of industries, including aerospace, automotive, medical, textile, bakery, and commercial materials handling.
- Maintenance-free casters – When paired with the correct wheels, maintenance-free casters offer a strong list of benefits, such as reducing noise and eliminating greasing requirements.
- Dual wheel casters – The additional load-bearing wheel on these casters allow them to have twice the weight capacity, making them a great option for towline applications and shock absorbency.
- Shock absorbing casters – If your casters need to travel over uneven terrain, shock absorbing casters are the ideal choice. Designed with a heavy-duty, spring-loaded design, these casters will reduce shock and vibration to provide a cushioned ride.
- Pneumatic casters – When your carts or trucks are loaded with sensitive or fragile materials and parts, pneumatic casters will provide a smooth and gentle ride, even over uneven floors or other obstructions.
- Stainless steel casters – Being made out of stainless steel allows these casters to resist corrosion from water, chemicals, and other hazards that would otherwise corrode a regular zinc-plated metal caster.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We also offer custom caster solutions to meet your specific requirements.
RWM Casters manufactures a wide variety of industrial wheels. Our wheels are extremely durable and can be designed to handle high capacity, withstand heat, or resist impact to meet your application needs. We use high-quality materials to manufacture our wheels, allowing them to be suitable in a variety of industries.
Our offerings include:
- Industrial metal wheels – If you require a high load-bearing capacity, our industrial metal wheels are the choice for you. They can carry the heaviest of loads and operate even in the most demanding industrial conditions.
- Polyurethane wheels – These wheels are the ideal solution to provide shock absorbency between any valuable products and the floor.
- Rubber wheels – Because rubber is shock-absorbing and doesn’t leave marks, rubber wheels are a popular choice for a variety of industries. We offer both soft and hard rubber wheels to function on both rough and smooth surfaces.
- Nylon wheels / plastic wheels / phenolic wheels – Whether you are looking for high capacity, impact resistance, heat resistance, or towing capabilities, our nylon, plastic, and phenolic wheels can suit a variety of applications.
Material Handling Equipment
RWM also offers material handling products to go with your casters and wheels. We offer both fixed and convertible hand trucks and build-a-hand-truck systems if you have unique requirements. We also offer platform trucks that range from light-duty to heavy-duty applications and lightweight handicarts/dollies.
At RWM, our turntables utilize our Kingpinless swivel design, making them a great choice for maximum productivity and durability. Our smooth-rotating turntables are perfect for giving you 360-degree access to your workstation.
Parts & Accessories
If your wheels or casters need specific parts, we’ve got you covered. We offer brake options, swivel locks, floor locks, and field-installable foot guards to customize your material handling equipment to best suit your applications.
RWM Caster’s extensive product line will allow you to find exactly what you need for your industrial applications. To place an order or learn more about our products, call us at 800-634-7704 or reach out to us online.