As the leading U.S. manufacturer of industrial caster and wheel products, RWM Casters is pleased to offer a wide array of heavy-duty casters for all conceivable applications. With capacities ranging from 300 lbs. to 40,000 lbs. and wheel sizes measuring under 3 inches to 14 inches or larger, you’re sure to find casters that suit your application.
Check out our selection of casters below. Then, contact us at 800-634-7704 to ask questions about our selection or to place your order.
- U.S. Made
- Tire Manufacturing
- Towing/Tow Line
Capacity (Up to, Per Pound)
Features of Casters
Casters come in a tremendous variety of sizes, shapes, and capacities, making them versatile and functional for a range of applications. When searching for the right caster for your application, use these filters to find your best options:
- Kingpin casters provide a strong, economical approach to bearing heavy loads, thanks to a central kingpin, which holds the swivel raceways and ball bearings together. Kingpin casters are appropriate for light- to medium-duty applications where shock absorbency and towing are less commonly experienced.
- Kingpinless™ casters are recognized as the best solution for demanding and abusive applications. RWM Casters is proud to be the original inventor of the Kingpinless caster back, which has yet to be improved upon by anyone else. The superior design uses an offset, precision-machined raceway, allowing for additional strength, less wear and tear, smoother swiveling action, higher impact resistance, and a longer service life than Kingpin casters.
- Maintenance-free casters are a relatively new addition to the industry. With precision-sealed bearings, these casters offer quiet operation, reduce push/pull forces, and eliminate greasing requirements when paired with the correct wheels.
- Dual wheel casters have Kingpinless raceways and twice the weight capacity, thanks to the additional load-bearing wheel. Dual wheel casters are ideal for towline applications and shock absorbency.
- Stainless steel casters are highly resistant to corrosive conditions that cause regular zinc-plated steel casters to rust. This means you can use stainless steel casters in wet, humid, or harsh environments.
- Pneumatic casters, when paired with rubber pneumatic wheels, provide a cushioned ride for carts and trucks carrying sensitive loads. They are useful for crossing uneven floors, going over obstructions, and traversing outdoor environments. We offer several pneumatic series casters to meet an array of applications.
- Shock-absorbing casters have a heavy-duty, spring-loaded design to provide a cushioned ride when traveling over uneven terrain. The shock absorption feature equalizes the load among all four (or more) casters, reducing the shock and vibration transferred to the items being transported.
- Custom casters are available in any configuration you require. If you browse our selection and don’t find the right fit for your needs, RWM Casters’ engineering team can design custom casters to get the job done. We’ve designed all types of custom casters, from tri-wheel casters to customized foot guards and everything in between.
Uses of Casters
The inherent swiveling capability of casters makes them ideal for improving the mobility of carts, trolleys, and dollies in manufacturing plants, industrial facilities, and warehouses. The higher the weight capacity, the more you can move at once without fear of damaging the casters and wheels. The following are just some of the industries that rely on industrial casters:
- Scaffolding industry
- Textile industry
- Aerospace industry
- Automotive industry
- Bakery and food production industry
- Medical industry
- Tire manufacturing industry
- Towing/towline industry
Choose RWM Casters
For more than 80 years, RWM Casters has been one of the most trusted caster manufacturers in the U.S. Many of our heavy-duty casters have become the industry standard by which all other copycats are measured. We strive to deliver the best value with products and materials designed to perform flawlessly in the applications for which they were intended.
If you have questions or are ready to place an order, please contact RWM Casters online or call us at 800-634-7704.